Hydraulic lift elevator is divided into two parts, the first is the year-end maintenance of hydraulic lifts, the second is the monthly maintenance of hydraulic lifts. Year-End maintenance:
1. Check all hydraulic piping and fittings. The pipe must not be damaged, the joint should not be loose, and all the joints should be tightened.
2. Remove and disassemble the lift drop valve, blow the plunger clean with compressed air, then load and press again.
3. Put the hydraulic oil discard, tighten the joint to remove the oil filter, after cleaning, clean with compressed air, and then put back to the tank, and connect the pipeline.(Replace with new oil)
1. Scissor lift rollers, intermediate shafts and bearings, arm hinge shafts and bearings are wear-free.
2. All parts are filled with some lubricating oil, prolong the service life of the lift bearing.
3. Hydraulic oil and oil level. Lift all the way up, in this position, the hydraulic floor should be high out of the bottom.